To file your taxes you need to report being affected by a federally declared disaster. This could mean a county you lived in, or worked in. Maybe your home was damaged? You will need records to prove your property loss and/or repair costs and reimbursements from insurance companies. Be sure to have this documentation when you plan to file your taxes.


For more information on filing your taxes read this article http://ez-online-tax-filing.com//what-do-i-need-to-file-taxes.html