When filing taxes you will need to include any of your payments for education. This includes bills from your education institution. You will also need other proof of purchases or what you received loans for. This does not include anything paid for by a scholarship, or other financial aid. You will only need to file forms 1098-T and 1098-E if you received them.


For more information on how to file taxes read this article http://ez-online-tax-filing.com//what-do-i-need-to-file-taxes.html