When you file your taxes your going to need documents on the income you receive. If you are retired this will pertain to you as well. If you receive social security, pension, or annuity income your going to need all income documents and the federal income tax with held (Form W2-P or Form1099).


For more information on how to filing your taxes read this article http://ez-online-tax-filing.com//what-do-i-need-to-file-taxes.html