If you are self employed and are planning on filing your taxes soon your going to need a few things. This will include, the forms 1099-MISC, Schedules K-1, you will also need records of your income to verify all amounts not reported on your 1099s. You will need records of all your expenses this means, check registers and credit card statements, along with receipts.

For more information on how to file taxes read this article http://ez-online-tax-filing.com//what-do-i-need-to-file-taxes.html